Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Even More Space Hulk

Painted up some genestealer cultists


And I also finished the final two sister of battle figures, the captain and psycher (librarian analogue)



I ran into a little snag for the production of the tiles for the expantions.
Apparently I used up my last sheet of really fine needlework canvas to make the base set and the store where I bought it has gone belly up so I'll have to do some hunting around the internets for the correct size of granny grating.(any and all tips on this are welcome)

Cheers,
Stroezie

3 comments:

  1. Cute ;-).
    They look great, unusual colours with these green goods, but on a scale this small it suits them well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I find that for me it usually comes down to the 6mm color mantra: light and bright, light and bright....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work as usual Stroezie.
    Been some time since I saw some of your 6mm magic
    ( I might have missed it )

    Keep it up my friend
    Z

    ReplyDelete